The twelfth annual list of the Best Places to Work in Vermont was created by Vermont Business Magazine, the Vermont Chamber of Commerce, the Vermont Department of Economic Development, the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) – Vermont State Council and Best Companies Group.
Designed to identify, recognize and honor the best places of employment in Vermont, benefiting the state’s economy, its workforce and businesses, companies (recipients) must meet a number of eligibility requirements including:
- Be a for-profit, not-for-profit business or government entity
- Be a publicly or privately held business
- Have a facility in the state of Vermont
- Have at least 15 employees working in the state of Vermont
- Be in business a minimum of 1 year
The final rankings for each category will be announced at a special awards presentation in early spring 2019.
For more information on the Best Places to Work in Vermont program, visit www.BestPlacesToWorkInVT.com.