Having the right construction software allows us to streamline workflows, be extremely precise, and highly efficient. Integrated, cloud-based technologies provide real-time data in the most complex environments, from the office to the jobsite.
Solution-driven systems, including the utilization of state-of-the-art project management and scheduling software, are essential tools used to guarantee predictable results and successful project completion. DEW’s office and field teams utilize industry-leading software to collaborate, plan, and update project status information. Our integrated technologies allow us to efficiently provide the Owner with real-time data to support informed decisions.
- Timberline & OnScreen Takeoff — estimating
- InSite SiteWork & Carlson Takeoff — earthwork estimating
- CMiC — project management and accounting
- Primavera P6 Professional — scheduling
- Bluebeam — markup & collaboration
- EarthCam – Live Streaming, WebCam, and Time-Lapse – construction
3D Scanning Capabilities – preconstruction & construction
Drone Video & Photography – preconstruction & construction
Progress Photos, Aerial Video and Photography – preconstruction & construction
- Microsoft Teams Virtual Meeting Platform – preconstruction & construction
- Autodesk Products (CAD, BIM Collaborate, Navisworks, etc.) – preconstruction & construction