On Friday, September 29, DEW’s field employees gathered at the Hilton Garden Inn in Lebanon, NH, for DEW’s Annual Safety Day.
At DEW, Safety is a Way of Life. It is ingrained in our company culture. We prioritize the well-being of our workers and ensure that they have the necessary training and resources to carry out their tasks safely. Our team members undergo regular safety training sessions to stay updated on the latest safety protocols and practices.
Presentations and demonstrations included a range of topics from guest speakers, including:
- David May — Occupational Safety & Health Consultant from Project WorkSAFE, Vermont Department of Labor
- Shawn Barth — Industrial Hygienist from Project WorkSAFE, VT Department of Labor
- Lawton W. Rutter — Senior Asbestos & Lead Regulatory Program Engineer from Vermont Department of Health
- Peter Graves — Hilti Account Manager, Vermont
- Gabrielle Scotti — Territory Sales Manager of New England, Guardian
- Charlie Leblanc — Sales Manager, PIP (Protective Industrial Products)
- Todd Brewer and Ben Bade — Sales Representatives, White Cap
- Matt Hardy — Trainer and Occupational Health and Safety Consultant, CRM (Contractors Risk Management)
We want to thank our guest speakers who shared their expertise and insights during our Safety Day event. Their valuable information and experiences have undoubtedly increased our team’s awareness and understanding of potential hazards and how to mitigate them.
Finally, a big thank you goes out to our Safety Manager, Kamron Bushway, for organizing a very informative safety day for our team! His dedication to ensuring the safety of our team is commendable, and we appreciate all of his efforts in making this Safety Day such a success.