DEW is seeking experienced and reliable candidates to fill the position of Foreman. Must have solid problem-solving and critical thinking skills, time and budget management abilities, organizational and leadership skills, and excellent communication.
Foreman Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor the progress of a project
- Produce work schedules and assign field staff accordingly to maintain the job schedule
- Coordinate daily tasks according to priorities and plans, adjusting as necessary due to weather, supply delivery, and personnel
- Ability to delegate responsibilities and individual projects to the crew and contractors
- Oversee quality standards
- Ensure safe working conditions and compliance with all safe operating procedures
- Emphasis on the safe use of tools, machinery, and equipment including training on safety gear, helmets, and procedures
- Report project status to superintendents and site engineers
The above outline of duties is not arranged in order of priority. These duties are not meant to restrict initiative, but rather to describe minimum activities. These duties will from time to time be altered by the Job Superintendent to suit the needs of the company.
DEW offers an excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 401(k) with a company contribution, life insurance, short and long term disability, paid holidays and vacation.
We believe in hiring the best people who are committed to working with a company that is dedicated to providing the finest construction in the marketplace. If you would like to become part of Northern New England’s most dynamic construction company, please e-mail a cover letter, including salary requirement, and resume to email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.